With that said when I am so overwhelmed with joy I will belt it out and dance. Well I wouldn't call it dancing more like my own unique rhythm, kind of like Elaine dancing, you know from Seinfeld?
Dramatic much? DUH.. Lets hear it for Thespian honors!!! Really this is my go to song and I have danced to this song in public or alone when;
* I got my first corporate job at 22 at MBNA in Human Resources
* Got the job at the Irvine Company in HR and my final corporate job at CBRE in HR as well
* I left an abusive relationship
* 8 years ago when I lost 50lbs.
* When I decided to go back to school
* When all it was a cancer scare and all results came back negative
* I passed my pre requites in science to take the next pre requites in science ( so I can finally apply in the spring for the nursing program, God willing)
YOU better believe when I FINALLY get my degree for nursing I will be dancing down the aisle to this song as I accept my diploma.
* When I started blogging again after three years
* When I was associated with some of the top mommy bloggers in the OC
* Most recently when I was nominated by my peers, as Top Review blogger! I couldn't believe that my blog, Hopscotch and Jellybeans was actually alongside these amazing bloggers. I can't tell you how surreal it is.
Why am I sharing this? Well I want to give a special shout out to those who I KNOW from the blogging world who were also nominated. I have followed them this past year on their blogs and / or directly worked with them in one aspect or another. They truly are the sweetest women. A special shout out to Everythign Mommmyhood, as a new blogger finding direction and learning all the ropes…Darci would be very patient with me when I would have questions. Those who know me know I don't just have one easy question I come with a lot and she is always so patient with me. I have been blessed to know a lot of amazing bloggers over the years who are just so sweet. Before I share my list of those who I know, I would like to say even though I don't know all the bloggers on the nomination list I look forward to in months to come. I hope you take a moment and vote for all these 49 amazing women every day. You have until September 28th. So be sure to tell your friends. You can take turns liking all these amazing blogs! Just click on the heart to the right of their names.
Without further ado here are the bloggers that I have worked with ~ Drum Roll please
#2 A Nut in a Nutshell
#7 Bullock's Buzz
#12 Everything Mommyhood
#29 Monicas Rants Raves and Reviews
#33 Planet Weidknecht
#46 Trippin with Tara
Its an honor to be named alongside many of the greats! I would like to say thank you to whomever nominated me as it truly means a lot and I am so thankful. That is enough for me to even be on the list.